Print Your Dreams
with Our On-Demand 3D Models
Choose from our 3D models or send us your design and we'll bring it to life.
Distance Sales Regulation
Welcome to 3D4You!
Very important Notice:
Our Products are custom-3D printed and tailored to the specific preferences or requirements of our customers. Therefore, we are unable to accept returns or exercise the right of withdrawal except in the case of a defective product.
This policy is in accordance with the provisions of Article 15 titled “Exceptions of the right of withdrawal” of the Distance Contracts Regulation published in the Official Gazette dated 27.11.2014, and pursuant to the second clause:
The BUYER will not be able to use his right of withdrawal in the following case:
In goods prepared in line with the wishes or personal needs of the consumer.
This Distance Selling Agreement (“Agreement”); address specified in Article 5 (“Buyer”) and GÜMÜZPALA MAH. MUTLU SK. It was established electronically between BİLAL ZEYTİNCİ (“Seller”), located at NO: 23 İÇ KAPI NO: 7 AVCILAR, İSTANBUL, within the framework of the terms and conditions specified below.
In the implementation and interpretation of this agreement, the terms written below will express the written explanations opposite them.
Minister: Minister of Commerce,
Ministry: Ministry of Commerce,
Law: Law on Consumer Protection,
Regulation: Distance Sales Regulation,
Service: All kinds of consumer goods other than providing goods that are made or promised to be done in return for a fee or benefit. subject of the transaction,
Seller: Real or legal person who offers goods to the consumer or acts on behalf or on behalf of the person who offers goods for commercial or professional purposes, including public legal entities, Website: www.3D4you.net.com
belonging to the SELLER. website,
Orderer: The real or legal person who requests a good or service through the SELLER’s www.3D4You.net website,
Buyer: The real or legal person who acquires, uses or benefits from a good or service for commercial or non-professional purposes,
Parties: SELLER and BUYER,
Contract: This Agreement concluded between the SELLER and BUYER,
Product or Products: Movable goods, residential or holiday immovable goods subject to shopping, and software, audio, video and all similar products prepared for use in electronic environment. , means.
The subject of this Agreement; It is the determination of the rights and obligations of the Parties in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Distance Contracts Regulation regarding the sale and delivery of the product whose qualities and sales price are specified below, which the BUYER ordered electronically through the SELLER’s website. The prices listed and announced on the site are the sales price. Declared prices and promises are valid until updated or changed . Prices announced periodically are valid until the end of the specified period .
4.ISSUES ON WHICH THE BUYER IS INFORMED IN PRIOR
4.1. BUYER hereby declares that he/she has examined, read and understood all general and special explanations on the relevant pages and sections of the Website before this Agreement is accepted and established by the BUYER on the Website and before entering into the obligation of ordering and paying, and that he/she has received the necessary information. accepts that it was done.
- SELLER’s title and contact information and current identification information,
- Suitable tools-methods for the stages of the sales transaction when purchasing the Products from the Website and for correcting incorrectly entered information,
- Electronic contact information of the Professional Chamber of which the SELLER is a member (ITO-Istanbul Chamber of Commerce) and the rules of conduct prescribed by ITO regarding the profession (Phone: 444 0 486, www.ito.org.tr)
- Confidentiality, data use-processing and electronic communication rules applicable to the BUYER information applied by the SELLER, as well as the permissions given by the BUYER to the SELLER in these matters, the legal rights of the BUYER, the rights of the SELLER and the procedures for exercising the rights of the parties,
- Shipping restrictions stipulated by the SELLER for the products,
- Payment method-tools accepted by the SELLER for the Products subject to the contract and the basic features of the Products-
- information about their qualities, the total price including taxes (the total price to be paid by the BUYER to the SELLER, including related expenses), the procedures for the delivery of the Products to the BUYER and transportation-delivery-cargo costs,
- Other payment/collection and delivery information regarding the products and information regarding the performance of the Agreement, the responsibilities of the parties in these matters,
- Products and other goods and services that the BUYER does not have the right to withdraw,
- In cases where the BUYER has the right of withdrawal, the terms, duration and procedure of using this right and the BUYER will lose his right of withdrawal if the right is not exercised within the period,
- For Products with the right of withdrawal, if the Product is damaged or changed due to not being used in accordance with the usage instructions, normal operation or technical specifications within the withdrawal period, the BUYER’s withdrawal request may not be accepted and in any case, the SELLER will be responsible to the SELLER. In such cases, it may deduct an amount it deems appropriate based on the defect or change in question, from the refund to be made to the BUYER,
- In cases where the right of withdrawal exists, how the Products can be returned to the SELLER and all related financial issues (including return methods, costs and refund of the Product price and discounts and deductions that can be made for the reward points earned/used by the BUYER during the return),
- Details of the benefit conditions (special conditions) regarding various opportunities that may be applied from time to time on the BUYER’s Website,
- According to its nature, since this Agreement and all other sales conditions included in this Agreement are approved and established by the BUYER on the WEBSITE and then sent to the BUYER by e-mail, it can be stored and accessed by the BUYER for a period of time requested, and the SELLER can keep it for three years. that he can hide.
- In case of dispute, the BUYER can submit his/her complaints to the SELLER using the contact information and legal applications to the District/Provincial Arbitration Committees and Consumer Courts in accordance with the relevant provisions of Law No. 6502.
Title: BİLAL ZEYTİNCİ
Address: GÜMÜŞPALA MAH. MUTLU SK. NO: 23 İÇ KAPI NO: 7 AVCILAR/ İSTANBUL
Vergi Kimlik No.: 6480648560
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery Address :
7.INFORMATION OF THE PERSON WHO PLACED THE ORDER
9.CONTRACT SUBJECT PRODUCT/PRODUCTS INFORMATION
9.1. The basic features (type, quantity, brand/model, color, quantity) of the Good/Product(s)/Service are available on the SELLER’s website. You can review the basic features of the product during the campaign.
9.2. The prices listed and announced on the site are the sales price. Declared prices and promises are valid until updated or changed . Prices announced periodically are valid until the end of the specified period .
9.3. The sales price of the goods or services subject to the contract, including all taxes, is shown in the table below.
Subtotal (VAT included)
Delivery Person Billing
9.4. Additional fees such as shipping fee, which is the cost of shipping the product, and any other taxes, duties and fees will be paid by the BUYER.
10.1. BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he/she has read the preliminary information regarding the basic characteristics of the Product subject to the Contract, the sales price and payment method and delivery on the Website, and has given the necessary confirmation electronically. BUYER’s; Confirming the Preliminary Information electronically, accepting, declaring and undertaking that, before the establishment of the distance sales contract, the address to be given by the SELLER to the BUYER, the basic features of the ordered products, the price of the products including taxes, and the payment and delivery information are obtained accurately and completely. It does.
10.2. Each product subject to the contract is delivered to the BUYER or the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the BUYER within the period specified in the preliminary information section on the website, depending on the distance of the BUYER’s residence, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the BUYER does not fulfill his/her obligation within this period, the BUYER may terminate the Contract. The delivery date of the products specified as “estimated delivery date” on the website is stated as an estimate and this statement does not contain any commitment. These products will be delivered to the BUYER within 30 days at the latest as stated in the legislation.
10.3. SELLER undertakes to deliver the product subject to the contract completely, in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, and with warranty documents, user manuals, if any, and information and documents required for the job, and to perform the job within the principles of accuracy and honesty, free from any defects, in accordance with the requirements of legal legislation, in accordance with the standards. accepts, declares and undertakes to maintain and improve the service quality, to show the necessary care and attention during the performance of the work, and to act with prudence and foresight.
10.4. The SELLER may supply a different product of equal quality and price by informing the BUYER and obtaining his express approval before the contractual performance obligation expires.
10.5. BUYER accepts that he/she will confirm this Agreement electronically for the delivery of the product subject to the contract, and that if the price of the product subject to the contract is not paid for any reason and/or is canceled in the records of the bank or financial institution, the SELLER’s obligation to deliver the product subject to the contract will end. declares and undertakes. BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that the SELLER has no liability for payments made to the SELLER by the bank and/or financial institution, but for which a failure code was sent by the bank and/or financial institution for any reason .
10.6. If the price of the product subject to the Contract is not paid to the SELLER by the relevant bank or financial institution as a result of the unfair use of the BUYER’s credit card by unauthorized persons after the delivery of the Product subject to the Contract to the BUYER or the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the BUYER, the BUYER shall He accepts, declares and undertakes that he will return the product in question to the SELLER within 3 days, at the shipping expense of the SELLER.
10.7. The SELLER accepts, declares and undertakes to notify the BUYER of the situation if it cannot deliver the product subject to the contract within the period due to force majeure situations that develop beyond the will of the parties, are unforeseen and prevent and/or delay the parties from fulfilling their obligations. The BUYER also has the right to request from the SELLER to cancel the order, replace the product subject to the contract with a similar one, if any, and/or postpone the delivery period until the hindering situation disappears . In case the order is canceled by the BUYER , for the payments made by the BUYER in cash, the product amount will be paid to him/her in cash and in lump sum within 10 (ten) days. For payments made by the BUYER by credit card, the product amount will be returned to the relevant bank within 7 (seven) days after the order is canceled by the BUYER. BUYER, the average process for the bank to reflect the amount returned to the credit card by the SELLER to the BUYER’s account may take 2 (two) to 3 (three) weeks, and since the reflection of this amount to the BUYER’s accounts after the refund to the bank is entirely related to the bank transaction process, the BUYER, accepts, declares and undertakes that it cannot hold the SELLER responsible for possible delays.
10.8. BUYER will inspect the goods/services subject to the contract before receiving them; dents, broken, packaging torn, etc. Damaged and defective goods/services will not be received from the cargo company. The goods/services received will be deemed to be undamaged and intact . The BUYER is responsible for carefully protecting the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. The invoice must be returned.
10.9. If the BUYER and the credit card holder used during the order are not the same person, or if a security vulnerability is detected in the credit card used in the order before the product is delivered to the BUYER, the SELLER will provide the identity and contact information of the credit card holder and the previous month’s statement of the credit card used in the order. or may request the BUYER to submit a letter from the card holder’s bank stating that the credit card belongs to him/her. The order will be frozen until the BUYER provides the information/documents subject to the request, and if the said requests are not met within 24 (twenty-four) hours, the SELLER has the right to cancel the order .
10.10. BUYER declares and undertakes that the personal and other information provided while subscribing to the SELLER’s website is accurate, and that the SELLER will compensate all damages that the SELLER may incur due to the untruth of this information, immediately, in cash and in lump sum, upon the first notification of the SELLER .
10.11. BUYER accepts and undertakes to comply with the legal regulations and not to violate them while using the SELLER’s website . Otherwise, all legal and criminal liabilities that may arise will be entirely and exclusively binding on the BUYER.
10.12. BUYER cannot use the SELLER’s website in any way that disrupts public order, violates general morality, disturbs or harasses others, for an unlawful purpose, or in a way that violates the material and moral rights of others. In addition, the member cannot engage in any activity (spam, virus, trojan horse, etc.) that prevents or complicates the use of the services by others.
10.13. Links may be provided through the SELLER’s website to other websites and/or other content that are not under the SELLER’s control and/or owned and/or operated by other third parties. These links are provided to provide ease of navigation to the BUYER and do not support any website or the person operating that site and do not constitute any guarantee for the information contained in the linked website.
10.14. The member who violates one or more of the articles listed in this membership agreement will be personally and criminally and legally responsible for this violation and will keep the SELLER free from the legal and criminal consequences of these violations . Moreover; If the incident is referred to the legal field due to this violation, the SELLER reserves the right to claim compensation against the member for non-compliance with the membership agreement.
11.1. BUYER will be able to shop from more than one boutique on the Website in a single basket. The SELLER may issue more than one invoice for each product purchased from different boutiques in the same basket. For the avoidance of doubt, it should be stated that the SELLER may deliver the products purchased by the BUYER from different boutiques at different times, provided that they remain within the legal period in the legislation.
11.2. The SELLER may, at its sole discretion, organize various campaigns for BUYERS on the Website at various times, the conditions of which will be determined by the SELLER (in cases where purchases are made from one and/or more than one boutique at the same time in amounts to be determined by the SELLER, discounts of a type to be determined by the SELLER will be offered to the BUYERS). campaigns in which it is reflected). However , the BUYER has the right to return the products purchased for any reason, the right of withdrawal, etc. If the campaign conditions organized by the SELLER cannot be met for any reason, the discount amount/benefit used within the scope of the campaign will be canceled and will be deducted from the refund payment to be made to the BUYER.
11.3. If the BUYER can benefit from more than one campaign on the same invoice, the campaigns will not be combined, the BUYER will only be able to benefit from one campaign. BUYER accepts , declares and undertakes that he will not make any claims in such a case .
11.4. SELLER reserves the right to stop, update and change the campaign conditions of the campaigns announced on the Website at any time. BUYER must review the campaign conditions before each purchase from the Website.
11.5. By organizing campaigns, your bank may apply a higher number of installments than the number of installments you have chosen, and services such as installment postponement may be offered. Such campaigns are at the discretion of your bank and if the SELLER is aware of them, information about the campaigns is provided on our pages. Starting from the statement date of your credit card, the order total will be divided by the number of installments and reflected in your credit card statement by your bank. The bank may not distribute the installment amounts evenly over the months, taking into account the fractional differences. Creating your detailed payment plan is at the discretion of your bank.
12.RULES ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA, COMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC MESSAGES AND INTELLECTUAL-INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
12.1. BUYER’s name, surname, e-mail address, TR ID number, demographic data, financial data, etc., which can be defined as personal data within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698. informations;
* taking orders, providing products and services, developing products and services, solving systemic problems, performing payment transactions, – if prior approval is given – being used in marketing activities about orders, products and services, updating the BUYER’s information and managing and maintaining memberships. In order to execute the distance sales contract and other contracts established between the BUYER and the SELLER and to ensure that the technical, logistics and other similar functions of third parties are carried out on behalf of the SELLER, the SELLER, SELLER affiliates and third parties and/or organizations may record it indefinitely/periodically, in written/magnetic form. It can be kept in archives, used, updated, shared, transferred and processed in other ways.
12.2. 5A Grup Mağazacılık Bilişim Teknoloji ve Danışmanlık Tic. is available to BUYERS for credit card and membership information, transactions and applications for the purposes of promotion, advertising, communication, promotion, sales and marketing of all kinds of products and services, in accordance with the applicable legislation. Inc. Commercial electronic communications can be made by SMS/text message, instant notification, automatic dialing, computer, telephone, e-mail/mail, fax, and other electronic communication tools, and the BUYER has agreed to have commercial electronic messages sent to him/her .
12.3. The necessary precautions for the security of the information and transactions entered by the BUYER on the Website have been taken within the Seller’s own system infrastructure, within the limits of today’s technical possibilities, according to the nature of the information and transaction. However, since the information in question is entered from the BUYER’s devices, it is the BUYER’s responsibility to take the necessary precautions, including those regarding viruses and similar harmful applications, to ensure that it is protected by the BUYER and cannot be accessed by unrelated persons.
12.4. BUYER may request data usage, processing and/or communications to be stopped at any time by contacting SELLER through the specified communication channels. According to the BUYER’s clear notification on this matter, personal data processing and/or communications to the party are stopped within the legal maximum period; In addition, if he wishes, his information, other than what is legally required and/or possible to be preserved, will be deleted from the data recording system or anonymized so that his identity cannot be determined. If the BUYER wishes, the transactions related to the processing of his personal data, the persons to whom it is transferred, correction of it if it is incomplete or inaccurate, notification of the corrected information to the relevant third parties, deletion or destruction of the data, objection to the emergence of a result against him by analyzing it with automatic systems, objection to the emergence of a result against him, the data being contrary to the law. You can always contact the SELLER and get information on issues such as compensation in case of damage due to processing. The applications in question will be examined and the BUYER will be contacted within the legal period within the periods stipulated in the legislation.
12.5. Regarding all kinds of information and content of the Website and their arrangement, revision and partial/full use; According to the SELLER’s agreement, except for those belonging to other third parties; All \industrial rights and property rights5A Grup Mağazacılık Bilişim Teknoloji ve Danışmanlık Tic. It belongs to A.Ş.
13.RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
13.1. BUYER; In distance contracts for the sale of goods, although it is legally 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the product to itself or to the person/organization at the address indicated, the company may, as a principle, exercise its right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods within 15 (fifteen) days without giving any justification . In distance contracts for service provision, this period starts from the date the contract is signed. The BUYER must send the notification regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal to the SELLER within this period. Before accepting the distance contract or any corresponding offer, the BUYER is informed clearly and understandably by the seller or provider that he will be obliged to pay on the matters specified in the regulation and if he approves the order, and the BUYER accepts in advance that he has been informed. The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts where the performance of the service begins with the approval of the consumer before the right of withdrawal expires. Expenses arising from the exercise of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
13.2. To exercise the right of withdrawal, within 15 (fifteen) days: www. The customer must create a return code from the “Easy Returns” section 3D4You.neton the ” My Orders” page on the website and deliver the product to the cargo company within 7 days, which is the validity period of the return code. When creating a return code, the BUYER has the right to choose the cargo company to which he wants to send the product from the options provided by the SELLER. In addition, if the BUYER wishes , he can exercise his right of withdrawal by sending a written notification to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail to the above-mentioned address of the SELLER within 15 (fifteen) days . In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the product must not have been used within the framework of the “Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be Exercised” provisions regulated under Article 11 . If this right is exercised,
- third party or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoice is issued on behalf of institutions cannot be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is issued . )
- Return form,
- The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, including their box, packaging and standard accessories, if any.
- The SELLER is obliged to return the total price to the BUYER within 14 days at the latest after receiving the notice of withdrawal. After the right of withdrawal is exercised, the BUYER must return the product in question within 10 days.
- is obliged to compensate the SELLER’s damages in proportion to the fault .
- If the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER falls below due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign will be cancelled.
- In cases where the BUYER exercises his right of withdrawal, or in cases where the product subject to the order cannot be supplied for various reasons, or in cases where a refund is decided to the BUYER by the decisions of the arbitration committee, if the purchase is made by credit card and in installments, the refund procedure to the credit card is stated below: How much is the BUYER’s product
? If purchased in installments, the Bank repays the BUYER in installments. After the SELLER pays the entire product price to the bank at once, and in case the installment expenditures made through the Bank’s POS are refunded to the BUYER’s credit card, the requested refund amounts are transferred by the Bank to the holder’s accounts in installments in order to prevent the parties involved in the matter from being victimized. If the installment amounts paid by the BUYER until the cancellation of the sale do not coincide with the refund date and the account cut-off dates of the card, 1 (one) refund will be reflected on the card every month and the BUYER will receive the installments he paid before the refund for an additional month equal to the number of installments he paid before the refund, after the installments of the sale are completed. and will be deducted from its current debts.
14.PRODUCTS FOR WHICH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL CANNOT BE EXERCISED
The provisions of Article 15 titled “Exceptions of the right of withdrawal” of the Distance Contracts Regulation published in the Official Gazette dated 27.11.2014 and the distance sales contract approved electronically between the parties must be unused within the framework of the provisions of Article 6 and can be offered for resale by the seller. BUYER will not be able to use his right of withdrawal in the following cases:
- In contracts regarding goods or services whose prices change depending on fluctuations in financial markets and are not under the control of the seller (products in the jewelry, gold and silver category).
- In goods prepared in line with the wishes or personal needs of the consumer.c) In goods that can quickly deteriorate or expire.
- Goods whose protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package have been opened after delivery; In the delivery of those that are not suitable for return in terms of health and hygiene.
- Books, audio or video recordings, software programs and computer consumables (all kinds of software and programs, DVDs, VCDs, CDs and cassettes, computer and stationery consumables) offered in physical media, provided that the protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal and package have been opened by the consumer. in contracts regarding supplies (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.) telephone top-up orders).
- In books, digital content and computer consumables presented in physical media, if the protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal and package have been opened after the delivery of the goods.
- In periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided within the scope of the subscription agreement.
- In the evaluation of free time for accommodation, goods transportation, car rental, food and beverage supply and entertainment or recreation purposes, which must be done on a certain date or period.
- In services that are performed instantly in electronic environment or in products that are delivered to the consumer instantly. j) In services that are started to be performed with the approval of the consumer before the right of withdrawal expires.
15.DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
accepts , declares and undertakes that in case of default in his credit card transactions, he will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement made with the cardholder bank and will be responsible to the bank . In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may demand the expenses and attorney’s fees incurred from the BUYER, and in any case, in case of default due to the BUYER’s debt, the BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes to pay the loss and damage suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
16.EVIDENCE AGREEMENT AND COMPETENT COURT
16.1. SELLER’s records (including records on magnetic media such as computer-voice recordings) constitute conclusive evidence in resolving any disputes that may arise from this Agreement and/or its implementation. The parties have agreed that in case of disputes arising from the implementation and interpretation of the Agreement, the Consumer Arbitration Committees in the place where the BUYER and SELLER reside within the monetary limits determined within the framework of the legislation, the Consumer Courts of the BUYER and the SELLER will be authorized.
If the payment for the order placed on the site is made, the BUYER will be deemed to have accepted all the conditions of this Agreement. The SELLER is obliged to make software arrangements that will ensure that orders cannot be placed on the site without receiving confirmation that the Agreement in question has been read and accepted by the BUYER.